VINTAGE UNION SPECIAL SEWING MACHINE FOR DENIM - MADE IN GERMANY

6
 
 
 
 
 

vintage 1950s Union Special chainstitching machine and are hemming the jeans exactly like how they used to be hemmed and SHOULD be hemmed. With a chainstitch, your hem will form a beautiful roping effect after time due to the opposite pull of denim during washing/shrinking.















 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 Response to VINTAGE UNION SPECIAL SEWING MACHINE FOR DENIM - MADE IN GERMANY

17 août 2013 à 13:22

Nice tutorial! I gave it a thumb up.Rothco Bags

Anonyme
25 décembre 2013 à 21:31

What number is standing on the plate?`I have the same machine, but the plate is missing :-(

18 août 2015 à 06:58

With a chainstitch, your hem will form a beautiful roping effect after time due to the opposite pull of denim during washing/shrinking. Sewing Machine Judge

27 mai 2016 à 14:48
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Jean
10 août 2016 à 14:51

I remember those sewing machines when I was a kid, my grandma had one, god bless her. I would prefer a newer sewing machine now, been sewing for over 30 years a bit of a sewing machine expert now.

17 août 2016 à 16:42

Look vintage. I like this. best espresso machine

Enregistrer un commentaire